Why Should I Join the Chamber?
Many Prospective Members often ask what the benefits are of being a member of the Chamber of Commerce. Well, we would love to tell you!
Reasons Why you should join the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce:
- Announcement of your membership on our website and all social media platforms.
- Ribbon Cutting for your business/organization. This is where staff, board members, and other members come to your business and celebrate your membership! This will also be posted on all social media platforms.
- Brand visibility for your business through the above methods, but also increased foot traffic on your business' social media pages and websites.
- Networking opportunities with other members and non-members, some casual, some specifically organized.
- Annual and monthly events with hundreds of attendees, with exhibiting/sponsorship opportunities.
- Marketing opportunities! All members can be chosen for the business spotlight of the month, which will be recognized on all social media platforms.
- Advocacy through our government constituents, both locally and in Boise, when applicable.
- Education opportunities through Leadership courses with more education opportunities being developed.
Thank you for considering membership with the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce. Like we always say, this membership is like a gym membership; the more time and effort you put into it, the more rewards you will get out of it! The link to direct you to the registration application is below, and please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us with any questions you may have! We look forward to you joining our community!
Registration Application Here!
Paul Baker - Chief Executive Officer - email@example.com
Larissa Hale - Director of Marketing and Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Butcher - Programs and Events Coordinator - email@example.com
Michelle Covert - Business Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Emery - Visitors Center Manager - email@example.com
What does the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce do?
Advocate: Advocates pro-business policies and legislation to help businesses in the area grow and prosper, while working to represent Chamber member interests.
Educate: Provides programs and opportunities to learn the inner-workings of the greater Idaho Falls community, develop effective leadership skills, and grow businesses and skills through educational seminars and workshops. The Chamber partners with education leaders, institutions, and businesses to improve the workforce pipeline.
Connect: Provides program and event opportunities to meet other area business people. To succeed, businesses must continually connect with new people, cultivate emerging relationships and leverage existing business. The Chamber helps members build lasting connections through participation in more than 100 programs and events conducted annually by our organization.
Tourism and Hospitality : Through the Eastern Idaho Visitors Information Center, we market Idaho Falls to visitors, meeting planners and potential new residents, to ensure the community is viewed as a prime destination to visit and stay.
Facts about the Chamber – Founded: 1904 - Member Business: 600+ - Member Business Employees: 27,000+
Serves the greater Idaho Falls Community, which includes more than 115,000 residents.
Serves the municipalities of Idaho Falls, Ammon, Iona, Ucon and Bonneville County.